Monday, September 22, 2008

Books that I have read--some with my girls as family reading!

I have decided that I am taking this list from the side bar and putting into a post! I am tired of seeing it there every time I open the page...just ready for a change up I guess! I have decided I can add to it/update it here just as well!
Some Past Books I "ve Read
***many more not listed***
A Day to Pick Your Own Cotton
An Album Of The Vietnam War
Angels Watching Over Me
At First Sight- Nicolas Sparks
Bleachers
Good Stuff-Learning Tools for All Ages
Guide To Feng Shui
Homeschooling for Excellence
Island of the Blue Dolphin
Make 25 Felt-Tip Drawings
Making Books
Sam's Letters To Jennifer
Straight Talk
Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
The Adventure Bible
The Color Of Your Skin Ain't The Color Of Your Heart
The Elements of Feng Shui
The Homeschooling Book of Answers
The Unschooling Handbook
Using Feng Shui
Vietnam
Vietnam War-Battles and Leaders
Zia

No comments: