Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ah Ha..I am on a good road...

Today I am blogging ..and it's only been 2 days since my last blog... hehe... WOW, I cease to amaze myself!
Well, anyhow, it's been an interesting few days...
Adrienne was hit with a shocking (I say she planned it, unconsciously, yet consciously) scene of her bunny pulling her fur out, which means (usually), that they are pregnant! --YAYYY! I am a bit overwhelmed with the thought, since I originally did NOT want bunny-babies! What can you do now--NOTHING! So, get over it...FAST! --which I did! I have shrugged off the negative and have begun this wonderful, exciting journey with Adrienne into new unknown territory for us both--"bunny-babies"! She has been keeping in close contact with Ande, our new found friend (the gal that sold Adrienne the bunnies)! She has been a wonderful support for Adrienne, with her experience and our inexperience with this whole thing! I have been asking Adrienne questions about this and that...and she seems to know most of the answers! She has definitely done her research and is continuing to do so--Ande has lent her some books and she is currently reading the pregnancy parts now and preparing herself for what is to come and what may or may not, what can or will or won't happen! I just love her persistance! I will keep posting as we endure on our new adventure!

No comments: