Sunday, January 18, 2009

okay some catching up...what's new for me!

Well Christmas and New Year's has come and gone once again for another year! I am moving on to Valentines Day..I love decorating for the holidays and was always BIG on doing Christmas and never anything else...as time moves along, I am beginning to decorate for more of the holidays! I have found that transforming the house to all the Christmassy (is that a word?!--NO, it's not!) things makes me feel so happy and puts a huge smile on my face and a warm feeling in my soul--and such an empty feeling when I take everything down! I decided to start looking for reasons to decorate--and found I can keep going for most of the year..hehe! I also discovered that I just love doing Valentine's Day--I love all the hearts and the pinks, reds and whites!--OH, and the "sweetness" that seems to surround it all!

I have some pics--loads of them--but will thin them some in order to post lightly of Christmas and everything between then and now! I had a wonderful New Year's! It also rang in my 6th wedding anniversary...yayy! If anyone's counting from that date...my kids always count like me from our "meet" date almost 13 years ago..WOW..that looks sooo different in writing...kewl!! More to come sooner than later!

No comments: