Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Here and New

New to this blogger--so will try to catch you up on the happenings within our world! I actually have a minute to sit down and open a new account online for a new blog site. (Hehe .. can you believe you heard that!) I always have a minute really...or more! Adrienne is shadowing at the local dog groomers and then she will be off to volunteer at the library for two hours, so i will not see her until after 2pm! Ashley just recently got a job at the ice cream parlor downtown and has today off from that, yet is continuing to volunteer her time at the hospital guild coffee shop for 5 hours this morning before babysitting for Kathy at noon. Soooo, I have no children at home this morning for a bit.. ohhh, it's seems so quiet here.. not something I can say I am used to, nor really like too much! I actually miss hearing the voices of my children fill the air around me!
I hope to keep this as up-to-date as possible and will try to fill in some of the times from the previous blog, so there aren't too many gaps. I hope you enjoy reading here and stop in often and drop a line or two anytime! It was good to see you- :-)

No comments: